- 1978 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Textual Record. Twenty-two pages.
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This document contains fifteen separate documents.
- A photograph from a protest in Amsterdam, The Netherlands in 1978. The are protesting in solidarity of Fretilin.
- A newspaper article entitled, “ ‘No intention to burn dog’ 600 at protest, heckling and a scuffle in park” July 6th 1978.
- Flyer entitled, “East Timor, Films: island of fear, Island of hope & supports speakers, literature, photo exhibition” which begins April 27th 1978.
- Flyer entitled, “Demonstration to protest against Indonesian Government’s callous refusal to reunite Timorese families” to take place on Friday, September 15th, 1978 in Melbourne | 2 pages
- Two page pamphlet entitled, “East Timor need help” with the subtitles, “What you can do, if you need help, songs for East Timor, Donate!” (1978) | 2 pages
- Document entitled, “Campaign for Independent East Timor” addressed to all CIET and AETA committees. March 9, 1979 | 3 pages
- Letter to Stan Newens, House of Commons London from Ted Rowlands, Minister of State (May 24, 1978) | 2 pages
- Press Release entitled, “National East Timor activities conference” May 14, 1978
- Letter to Miss Mildred Neville, General Secretary of the Catholic Institute for International Relations (CIIR) from the Right Honourable the Lord Goronwy-Roberts. June 19, 1978 | 2 pages
- Letter to Eileen Sudworth, CIIR from Sir Bernard Bradine (?), House of Commons London. June 21st 1978 | a little blurry
- Letter to Stan Nevens from Eileen Sudworth, June 23rd 1978
- Letter to the Rt. Hon. the Lord Goronwy-Roberts, Minister of State from Miss Mildred Neville. June 29th 1978
- Letter to the Rt. Hon. The Lord Goronwy-Roberts from Miss Mildred Nevile, CIIR. July 27th, 1978
- Letter to Miss Mildred Nevile, CIIR from The Rt. Hon. The Lord Goronwy-Roberts. July 17th 1978.
- Newspaper article published in The Times entitled, “Relations with Indonesia Worsen” on July 7th, 1978
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material