- 1976 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Textual Record. Forty-one pages.
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This document contains seven separate documents.
- “FRETILIN retake two towns” (document ineligible)
- A photograph taken in 1977 Darwin, Australia: Laurentino Pices & Rob Wesley-Smith, Radio Maubere. The photo is taken by Brian Manning.
- A document entitled, “Offensive Fails” East Timor News, No. 3, March 24, 1977.
- A document entitled, “Inside Occupied Dili” East Timor News, No. 3, March 24, 1977. | 2 pages.
- A document written by William J. Armstrong, National Coordinator of the action for world development. The report gives a detailed account of the attempts made to reunite East Timorese families separated by a civil war in, and an Indonesian Government invasion of East Timor in 1975. (1977) | 2 pages.
- A document entitled, “East timor: Refugees and Family Reunion.” The contents are The Current situation in East Timor, The origins of East Timorese refugees, Family Reunification (the context, first attempts at reunification, Australian/Indonesian negotiations on reunions, May 1977 - May 1978: no progress, recent developments), Sources and Footnotes. | 16 pages.
- Report on talks with Timorese refugees in Portugal - The East Timorese Situation | 17 pages
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Dates of creation revision deletion
October 8, 2020 2:45 PM