- 1996 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Textual record; 47 pp.
Name of creator
ETRA was based in Sydney, Australia. Key figures: Agio Pereira, Ines Almeida. Published Matebian News.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Item is a transcript of the Chatham House Address to the Royal Institute of International Affairs given in London on April 23, 1996 by Jose Ramos Horta, published by the East Timor Relief Agency.
- About the Author
- About CNRM (the National Council of the Maubere Resistance)
- About ETRA (East Timor Relief Association)
- Foreword by James Dunn
- Introduction by Keith Suter
- East Timor: The Struggle for Self-Determination and Its Future in Southeast Asia (Chatham House Address to the Royal Institute of International Affairs, London, 23 April, 1996)
- A Road to Peace in East Timor: Parallels with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (Article published in the Sydney Morning Herald on 25 January, 1996)
- The CNRM Peace Initiative and the Israeli-Palestinian agreement on self-government (A paper written for the Peacemaking Initiatives for East Timor conference held at the Australian National University on 10-12 July, 1995)
- The Peace Plan for East Timor (Address to the Foreign Correspondents' Club in Bangkok on 19th November, 1993)
- Appendix: CNRM Representatives and Contacts
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Originals found at Bishop's University.