- 1997 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Textual Record. 18 pp.
Name of creator
The Humanitarian Project was founded by Arnold Kohen, with support from figures such as Anderson, Bishop Paul Moore Jr of New York, and others.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
To: All participants of the Eight Christian Consultation on East Timor, Lisbon, 13/14 Sept. 97 from Catherine Scott, International Policy Department & CCET Secretariat
- Summary Minutes from the 8th Meeting of the Christian Consultation on East Timor (CCET 8), Lisbon, 13-14 September 1997
- Attendance, Apologies, Overview
- Human Rights Working Group (HR WG)
- Official Development Assistance Working Group (ODA WG)
- Arms Trade Working Group (AT WG)
- Peace-Making Working Group (PM WG)
- Institutional Strengthening Working Group (IS WG)
- Follow - up
- Contact List 6 pp.
- Some alternative thoughts for development assistance in East Timor (FY 1997/98)
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Generated finding aid
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Originals found at Bishop's University.