- 1978 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Textual Record. 18 pp.
Name of creator
The Humanitarian Project was founded by Arnold Kohen, with support from figures such as Anderson, Bishop Paul Moore Jr of New York, and others.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Newspaper packet that contains various newspaper articles published in 1978.
This item contains:
- A better class of thumbscrew (15.05.1978) The Village Voice
- 29 000 Indonesians, held as Reds, are being freed after testing (26.04.1978) The New York Times
- Mondale lands Indonesia- for freeing prisoners (07.05.1978) The New York Times
- Freed Indonesian prisoner goes home to find his wife remarried (1978) The Wall Street Journal
- Mondale Trip: Reassurance for Asian Allies (1978) The New York Times
- Mondale outlines a ‘new agenda’ for U.S. in Pacific (31.05.1978) The New York Times
- Indonesia is keeping a tight rein on press (23.04.1978) The New York Times
- Indonesia’s leader names new cabinet (15.04.1978) The New York Times
- Key Indonesian sees peril from Islam Extremists (18.04.1978) The New York Times
- Suharto does it his way, again (26.03.1978) The New York Times
- Indonesia trying to restore its relations with China (04/1978) The New York Times
- Ethnic diversity poses challenge for Old Indonesia (11.04.1978) The New York Times | 2 pp.
- Indonesia’s student protestors emphasize their loyalty (04/1978) The New York Times | 2 pp.
- Indonesia’s oil fails to wash away the blight of poverty (27.04.1978) The New York Times
- Carter turns to Asia (30.04.1978) The New York Times
- Indonesia nickel project reflects 2 worlds (14.04.1978) The New York Times | 2 pp.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Generated finding aid
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Originals found at Bishop's University.