1987 Newspaper clippings
- 1987 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Textual Record. 8 pp.
Name of creator
The Humanitarian Project was founded by Arnold Kohen, with support from figures such as Anderson, Bishop Paul Moore Jr of New York, and others.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This item contains:
- Post-Colonial Oppressors (11.01.1987) The New York Times: Book Review
- Betrayed by all: The Unfinished Saga of East Timor (03/1987)
- Bishops join hands in condemning Timor Tragedy (13.04.1987) The Asian Wall Street Journal
- 40 Senators voice concern for Timor Fighting (09.08.1987) The New York Times
- Senadores americanos protestam contra Jacarta (11.08.1987) Diario de Noticias (in Portuguese)
- Eanes calls for Portugal to provide help for East Timor guerrillas (12.02.1987) The Anglo-Portuguese News
- Pope inadequately informed on East Timor development (17.12.1987) Jakarta Post
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
One article is written in Portuguese.
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Generated finding aid
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Originals found at Bishop's University.