1995 News Articles
- 1995 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Textual Record. 8 pp.
Name of creator
The Humanitarian Project was founded by Arnold Kohen, with support from figures such as Anderson, Bishop Paul Moore Jr of New York, and others.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This item includes:
- Q & A: East Timor’s Peace Proposals (20.02.1995) Herald International Tribune
- Concern Expressed over East Timor Deaths (22.02.1995) Osseratore Romano
- Pope John Paul II: The Biography by Tad Szulc (1995) | 2 pp.
- Compromising human rights (08.04.1995) The Boston Globe
- Persistent Thorn in the Flesh (29.03.1995) The Financial Times | 2 pp.
- Buried alive: East Timor’s Tragic Oppression (10.12.1995) Boston Sunday Globe
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Generated finding aid
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Originals found at Bishop's University.