1992 News Articles
- 1992 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Textual Record. 11 pp.
Name of creator
The Humanitarian Project was founded by Arnold Kohen, with support from figures such as Anderson, Bishop Paul Moore Jr of New York, and others.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This item contains:
- A process for freedom in East Timor (04.01.1992) The Boston Globe
- Tiptoeing through the Orient (07.01.1992) The Washington Post
- The Tiananmen in East Timor (21.01.1992) The New York Times
- Making an Issue of East Timor (10.02.1992) The Nation | 3 pp.
- In House and Senate, Tsongas went his own way (25.02.1992) The New York Times
- (28.02.1992) Wall Street Journal
- The Cemetery called East Timor (25.09.1992) The New York Times
- Washington, Oct 3, Reuter (1992)
- East Timor’s captive leader (25.11.1992) The Boston Globe
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Generated finding aid
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Originals found at Bishop's University.