Part of The Humanitarian Project
This item contains:
- East Timor Independence: The War Nobody Wanted by Helen Hill (1976) Pacific News Service | 4 pp.
- Letter to Jacqui Chagnon from Barry, Editor of InterNews, Berkeley, California (03.03.1976)
- Letter from Richard W. Franke of the Timor Defense Committee (02/1976)
- Timor: the Island of Fear, Island of Hope written by the Cornell-Ithaca East Timor Defense Committee (1976)
- Letter to Ithaca Rest of the News from Joel D. Meltzer, News Director (WVBR) (03.06.1976) | 3 pp.
- June 2nd ROTN tape: a written description of the contents of the tape (1976)
- May 31st UPI Story: a written description of the contents of the story (1976)
- May 31st UPI Story 2: a written description of the contents of the story (1976)
- Letter to the United Press International from Joel D. Meltzer, News Director WVBR (03.06.1976)
- The Indonesian takeover of East Timor by Robert Lawless, University of Florida (21.05.1976) | 9 pp.
- Letter to Mr. Chairman from Missāo Permanente de Portugal Junto das Noçōes Unidas, New York (1976) | 5 pp.
- Indonesia and the incorporation of East Timor by Michael Leifer (09/1976) The World Today | 5 pp.
- Universal Declaration of the Rights of Peoples (04.07.1976)
- Memo to Support groups, Fraternal organizations, of the Democratic Republic of East Timor (05.12.1976)
- The Military Situation in East Timor written by Richard Tanter (06/1976) | 10 pp.
- On Developments in East Timor written by Helen Hill (30.04.1976) | 5 pp.
- Letter to His Excellency, The Secretary-General, United Nations Organization, from Jose Martins, President of KOTA, (29.04.1976) | 2 pp.
The Humanitarian Project