This document is an excerpt from the Asia-Pacific Conference on East Timor (APCET) Report and Proceedings. The conference was held from May 31 – June 5, 1994.
This document contains:
- Petition for Certiorari to overturn the TRO, Republic of the Philippines Supreme Court, Manila
- Copy of Court Summons to Answer TRO by Manuela F. Lorenzo, Clerk of Court, Republic of the Philippines Regional Trial Court, National Capital Judicial Region, Branch 216, Quezon City (May 26th, 1994)
- Agreement Forged by APCET Counsels with the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation by Atty. Ronaldo P. Ledesma, Executive Chairman, Board of Special Inquiry (June 3rd, 1994)
- Supreme Court Order Overturning TRO by Luzviminda D. Puno, Clerk of Court, Republic of the Philippines Supreme Court, Manila (May 31st, 1994)
- Temporary restraining order (May 31st, 1994)
The Report and Proceedings of APCET was published by the University of the Philippines in Dilman, Quezon City, Philippines.
Initiatives for International Dialogue